Who should attend
Microsoft Office Professional Class training is ideal for individual, students, graduates, professionals, CEOs, including administrators, secretaries who wish to develop a skill set needed to become an expert in Microsoft office. Suitable for both complete beginners and those who already have some knowledge and want to take their skill from basic to advance level; this course will prepare you for a career as a Microsoft Office Specialist, through familiarizing you with the concepts, principles and – most importantly – the software you'll need to know.
On completion of this course, you will have the strong foundation needed to get started, along with the skills needed to start working professionally straight away, and also taking your Microsoft Office skill from basic to advance level.
What will I Learn?
- Plan the design of any website.
- Learn how to create menus, sidebar widgets, blog posts, home page features, add logos, footer content, etc.
- Install WordPress securely.
- Design any type of website easily and efficiently.
- Setting up search-engine friendly URLs (permalinks)
- Gain the knowledge and skill to sell your products and services online and collect payment directly through your website.
- How to setup a domain name, acquire hosting, and get your site live on the internet.
- Develop professional web development best practices & techniques
- Research meaningful domain names register them.
- Create multiple custom email addresses ie. "email@example.com"
- Choose the right hosting company for your website.
- Understand the principles that make a well designed website.