Who should attend
Microsoft Office Professional Class training is ideal for individual, students, graduates, professionals, CEOs, including administrators, secretaries who wish to develop a skill set needed to become an expert in Microsoft office. Suitable for both complete beginners and those who already have some knowledge and want to take their skill from basic to advance level; this course will prepare you for a career as a Microsoft Office Specialist, through familiarizing you with the concepts, principles and – most importantly – the software you'll need to know.
On completion of this course, you will have the strong foundation needed to get started, along with the skills needed to start working professionally straight away, and also taking your Microsoft Office skill from basic to advance level.
What will I Learn?
- Master the most common uses of Word
- How to controlling page appearance including using columns, indents, footers, borders and watermarks
- Learn to create many types of documents
- Discover different page setup options
- How to protect your document from changes
- Learn how to spell check your documents
- Insert pictures and graphics in your Word document
- Discover how to insert and edit tables
- Using "Go To, Find, and Replace"
- How to create, save and open documents
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
- Create a fully animated & transition filled Business presentation
- Rapidly improve Your office workflow & design skills
- Minimize text quantity on presentations by smart usage of graphs and images
meet the instructors